| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan, Mn in August is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 73.2mm (2.9in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Milan, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan, Mn:
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) WNW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SSW