| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan, Mn in November is slightly cold at -0.7 °C (30.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.2 °C (20.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.7mm (1in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan, Mn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Milan, Mn, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan, Mn:
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) WNW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SSW