| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan, Mn in October is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 53.6mm (2.1in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan, Mn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Milan, Mn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan, Mn:
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) WNW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SSW